Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Best of 2010

Merry Christmas, everybody! So, for the last year I've been compiling a playlist of the best songs of the year, starting at the very beginning of January and stretching all the way up to the these waning days of December. Now, my list is by no means supposed to be some sort of definitive list, as I plan to snub some of your favorite artists (cough cough Kanye cough). Rather, it is merely a list of my favorite songs from this year, a brief playlist for suggested listening.

I'll be unveiling my list, entitled Say When? 2010! on New Year's Eve (or perhaps before or after, depending on what I'm up to). Until then, I'm going to have a list of my favorite music videos from the year, as well as some retro-retrospectives in which I list a few of the groovy tunes I missed or overlooked from 2008 and 2009.

No comments: