Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Unclogging the Blog

Hey! So, if anyone has been periodically checking this thing from time to time (Dave) you've noticed that I haven't updated in like forever. But don't despair! I plan on making another go of this thing (making cartoons and putting them online) in September when I am reunited with my scanner. I'll also be doing it on a new site (hopefully)!

In the meantime, enjoy this stupid thing I did and check me out on all my other internet things!

(If your tiny eyes can't read this flowchart, click this link.)



O Green World - Environmentalism, Journalism, and Other Serious Things

Texts From Tomorrow Night - Existentialism, Pessimism, and Other Silly Things

Dick Jokes for Justice - Comedy, Poop, and Other Stupid Things

Swumblr - Videos, Photos, and Other Sexy Things

The Gosh Darn Batman - A Parody of a Parody Twitter Account

Justin Ferraro - Music, Grooves, and Sweet Tunes

1 comment:

Dave Sawicki said...

Yup.

Speaking of flowcharts,

http://xkcd.com/627/