Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Japanese Technology news

Well sorry for the decrease in posting. Since I was going to release a new album, I decided to go back and remaster and edit my last two albums, plus the b-sides collection, so that everything would be squeaky clean and new on purevolume.com for the release. I've spent the last two weeks or so (maybe more) adjusting levels and balancing EQs and the like, so I haven't had much time to post cartoons. Anyway bad news: the night of June 25th, Michael Jackson died of a heart attack as well as my desktop computer it seems. I had finished cleaning up California Blue and the California B-sides, and I was extremely close to finishing Strobe Lights and Hurricanes when my computer quit. So all those polished songs, along with a few more unfinished prospects, may be lost forever. I guess this is the Music gods' karmic retribution for me taking Michael Jackson's death lightly (see next week, when God strikes me down for speaking of "Music gods"). Anyway, yesterday, CT was hit with a massive storm (as some of you may have noticed) which knocked out my power. Apparently I won't have electricity until sometime late tomorrow. So that means the album and comic funniness is being pushed back a few more days. My laptop has only 38% battery life. Right now I'm broadcasting from a local cafe, unfortunately I forgot my power cable. It's been a great week.

No comments: