Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Music News


Apparently, Owen Pallett has dropped his stage name and will no longer be known as Final Fantasy. Personally, I am relieved to learn this since, I've always felt really nerdy saying I like Final Fantasy's music.

"What, the video game?"
"No, the little Canadian guy who plays violin and RPGs."

Well, I think it's good he's going by his own name anyway. I thought it was a bad move to name himself after popular video game from the beginning (and by beginning I mean the first time I heard of him).

Anyway, if you want to read about Pallett's decision, here's an article for you.

Pallett has said that at some point his previous albums will be repackaged and released under his own name.

Owen Pallett's new album, Heartland drops on January 12th.

No comments: